2. Everyone envies exactly one other person.
3. Everyone trusts only her/himself.
4. At most, everyone trusts only her/himself.
5. Everyone lies to someone sometime.
6. Some people lie only to other people.
7. Only Carla has sympathy for Arturo (C does have sympathy for A).
8. Every planet except the earth is uninhabitable.
9. At least one woman ran for Vice-President of the United States.
10 At most two women have been President of the American Philosphical Assoc.
11 Everyone admires the most intelligent person in the world.
12 The most intelligent person in the world is also the most admired.
13 The most intelligent person in the world admires only intelligent people.
14 The person most admired by Arturo is also admired by Carla.
15 Carla's father admires her.
16 Carla's father admires the most intelligent person in the world.
17 Every woman admires a well-groomed man.
18 No ill-groomed man admires any ill-groomed man.
19 Some, but not all, weak-willed husbands are respected by their wives.
20 Every logical positivist thinks all metaphysical propositions are meaningless.
21 No two idealists agree on the nature of reality.
22 No three surfers agree on the nature of the perfect wave.
23 No two sets of fingerprints are identical.